We're a six person homeschooling family--complete with one 62 pound "puppy" and two grumpy part-Siamese cats-- on a cross-country pilgrimmage to a new brand new life (in the dead of winter). Come along for the ride! Is there a Starbucks near here?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Indian Blanket

I think I've mentioned how much Foo and I have enjoyed the great gift shops across this great land of ours.

I purchased this Indian Blanket in New Mexico. They are softer than I expected, even though this is an inexpensive "tourist" one. The handmade Native American ones (about $400-$600 and up) were so soft and gorgeous!

It's been a wonderful lap blanket in my chilly front seat.

And, no. It is NOT a "Native American" blanket. It is an "INDIAN" blanket.

Seeeeeeee???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home