We're a six person homeschooling family--complete with one 62 pound "puppy" and two grumpy part-Siamese cats-- on a cross-country pilgrimmage to a new brand new life (in the dead of winter). Come along for the ride! Is there a Starbucks near here?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'll be back...

I'm headed into a busy few days as we end our trip and begin to settle into our new life in Illinois.

I'm not done posting about our trip, but my internet is iffy for the next few days.

Check back next week to see how we completed our trip and any last minute thoughts from the road.

After we arrive, I plan to leave this site up for awhile...just in case any of you are interested in your own RV journey across this glorious country! I should be posting regularly over at momisright again soon.

And please, please, please leave us comments! I've heard from many of you that you are following our pilgrammage and that you even read momisright...jot a note in the comments of either blog. I get an email when notifying me when you do and it always brings a smile to my face!

Aloha for now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I enjoyed reading about your trip. What a cool way to move! Welcome to the midwest. :)

Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:33:00 PM

 
Blogger trueblue said...

I hate to bother you, and you have a beautiful family, but you linked to the wrong website. The momisright -my other blog, is linking to my blog. I just wanted to let you know! =)

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 10:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home